We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Have you addressed the recent breach reported on May 29th, 2021?

BrianS76050
Participant

Have you addressed the recent breach reported on May 29th, 2021?

I'm not a customer but one of our employees communicates with two vendors that use your service and hasn't been able to receive product lists via e-mail generated by your company. We were instructed to whitelist the domain r20.rs6.net but upon further research we discovered this breach reported: 

https://us-cert.cisa.gov/ncas/alerts/aa21-148a

Glanced through your forums and didn't see anything addressing it. Don't feel comfortable whitelisting you if this hasn't be addressed at this time.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @BrianS76050 ,

We are aware that the account credentials of one of our customers was compromised, and has already been addressed. To date we have not found evidence of a breach of Constant Contact’s environment.

If you need a full list of CTCT domains to safelist

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.