We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Having Test Email Trouble

user8406096
Participant

Having Test Email Trouble

I'm having trouble this morning sending a test email for an upcoming campaign. It says "SUCCESS" Your test email was sent" but no message is received. I have tried multiple times to several different addresses but test mail is not received.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @user8406096 ,

I was able to get the test email to send fine on my end. Have you check the spam / junk folders of your email client to see if they accidentally ended up there? Since test emails lack the basic authentication of our live emails, it might get caught by some spam filters. Beyond that, it'll likely be worth reaching out to our Deliverability team for advanced troubleshooting and insig... on what might be occurring with your test emails.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.