The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Having trouble integrating CC with Memberpress

Highlighted

Having trouble integrating CC with Memberpress

Hello! I use Memberpress to manage users on my site. They are automatically registered as a Wordpress user when they make a purchase and register through Memberpress. Because of that, they never see the Wordpress registration page, and they do not get the opt-in box to get added to my Constant Contact plugin's email list. 

I'm trying to set it up so that new members to my site get automated email sequences without having to sign each one up manually.

Is there a work-around for this? 

Thank you so much for your help!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Having trouble integrating CC with Memberpress

Hi Kristina! We do not have a direct integration with Memberpress at this time so to have the contacts coming in from there sync up to your Constant Contact account, that would need to be done on the Wordpress side of things. If that's not possible, you can check our our integration marketplace for alternatives if need be. As for setting up automated email sequences, feel free to take a look at this article on our email automation if you need any assistance setting that up.

David B.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured