Heat Map is not working

SOLVED
Go to solution
LWhitakerRealEstate
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello.

The Heat Map on my recent campaign is not working.

Campaign Name:  

Sent:  

Email Link: 

Heat Map Link: 

Please advise how this can be fixed.

Thank you.

LW

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @EricF77,

It does appear that your reporting and heat map is loading properly for me. Can you please check your internet connection by sending us the results of a speedtest to troubleshoot this, along with sending us a screenshot of the error message? Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LWhitakerRealEstate ,

Can you elaborate at all on how it isn't working? When I look at the heat map for the email, it highlights the most popular links as expected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
LWhitakerRealEstate
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you for reaching out William.  

Today, it's working properly.  I don't know what happened previously.  My campaign appeared as a narrow window instead of showing the entire page and there were no heat circles.

Thanks again for reaching out.

EricF77
Rookie
0 Votes

The heat map for me has not properly loaded for some time now. I've tried using different browsers, but always the same. I get this message instead of the heat map loading . . .

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @EricF77,

It does appear that your reporting and heat map is loading properly for me. Can you please check your internet connection by sending us the results of a speedtest to troubleshoot this, along with sending us a screenshot of the error message? Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
EricF77
Rookie

Thanks for your help Zoe. It is also now working again for me!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST