Help! 81% of my subscribers were marked as BLOCKED!

TAVAMortonGrove
Occasional Participant

Help! 81% of my subscribers were marked as BLOCKED!

81% of my subscribers were marked as blocked in my Mother's Day campaign this morning.

I just spend an hour in online chats and phone calls.  They advised me to re-send using a different "reply to" address.  I did this and now only 45% of my subscribers are blocked.  Including MY OWN e-mail address!  I did not mark it as spam or unsubscribe.

Please help.  This is unacceptable before Mother's Day - the busiest day of a restaurant's year.

Any ideas how to 1) Reach those blocked subscribers 2) Not anger my other subscribers by sending them a third e-mail in two days

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @TAVAMortonGrove. I spoke with our Delivery team and Gmail was running DMARC against your domain, causing the emails to not be sent. The team suggested to set up self-publishing which would help with delivery issues. Please review our article on self-publishing. If you need assistance beyond what is provided in the article, please contact our Delivery team as we are not able to assist with self-publishing in the Community.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.