Help! Sent-To Lists in Past Campaigns Disappear Once Lists Deleted

Occasional Participant

Help! Sent-To Lists in Past Campaigns Disappear Once Lists Deleted

Hello!

I'm not sure what happened, but previously, if I accessed a sent campaign, I could see exactly what lists the campaign was sent to, even if those lists had since been deleted. (Those lists were marked as "(deleted)." This was extremely helpful. I now have a bunch of sent campaign with the Lists field blank. This means I have no data about whom that campaign was sent to, and we often reference past campaigns to determine lists for future campaigns. Please reinstate this feature!

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @UMSON ,

Are you able to provide any screenshots or the names of specific campaigns where you're seeing this? We went back through the last several campaigns you've made, and we're seeing all lists displayed.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Hi William!

Yes, for example, our Veterans Day email blast from last year indicates the only list it was sent to was faculty/staff, but the total deliveries were more than 2,400. Our Faculty/Staff list only contains a little more than 500 contacts, which leads me to believe we sent to an old students list, which was deleted because it was outdated.

Thank you!

Giordana

constant_contact.JPG

Thank you for providing that info, @UMSON . One of our higher level technical agents is going to do some more digging in the logs, to see what they can extract for contact activity, list names, etc. They should be following up with you via email within the next 1-2 business days.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Thank you very much!