Help during covid-19

Participant

Help during covid-19

Your rates are high during this time pennies count. What kind of relief are you giving to your customers? Reducing the price? I have sent one email this year and spent $360 plus, not worth it when competitors are asking for $10 a month, we will be looking to move my account to another location. Why change the UI? Old one worked perfectly well. Is there new ownership new logo? Cynthia
1 REPLY 1

Hello @CynthiaB27 ,

I'd recommend you reach out to our Billing team. If you're not using our services for large portions of time, I'd strongly suggest looking into suspending your account in-between sendouts. If you're only using our system to send emails, then I'd suggest you do a segmentation for chronic non-openers , add them to a list, then get rid of them. You can also delete and unsubscribe bounced contacts we recommend for removal, to also help reduce your numbers to a lower tier if possible.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.