Help needed

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Help needed

I have 81,000 contacts, but have reduced that active contacts to 40k. I want to renew my plan - but I am unable to see pricing for fewer contacts than 80k. Please reply with help. 

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Help needed

Hello and thank you for reaching out to The Community. Your account will recalculate your pricing every month depending on the number of active contacts on your account. So if you’ve cleaned your list to only have 40k contacts on it you will see that price reflect on your next bill. If you were to remove these contacts in the middle of the month your account will still be priced for the highest contact count for that billing period.  If you would like more information about your bill and how the billing process work we have a great Billing Team that can be reached by phone that would be happy to answer any and all billing related questions! If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to reach back out!

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured