Help!

AprilM60
Health Practitioners & Centers

Help!

Tried to use chat box but only got links to pre-typed info sheets. I want to know specific things about the page I am looking at. For example, I can't read the email addresses of the survey responses. I can't see the whole survey that the person submitted. How do I do that?
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @AprilM60 ,

Are you unable to look at the responses directly in the UI? Or is the issue in the survey's exported CSV file of responses? I'm not seeing any issues in the exported file when I look at it, and I'm able to see anonymous and named responses for your latest survey. Can you please provide a screenshot of what's missing or what things look like on your end?

If you're unable to provide a screenshot, it may be worth calling our phone support so they can screenshare with you to see what you're (not) seeing.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.