Help

RobinS024
Participant

Help

I am a health reporter with an online business. I listed my office number as a contact number, but I am not going into my office due to Covid and I don't want to list my cell phone on the internet. I don't have home phone for you to verify. Therefore, I cannot complete this listing. I can either privately send you my cell or you can email me for verification. Please confirm. Robin Stoloff - robin.stoloff@gmail.com
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @RobinS024 ,

You can update your account's phone number on the My Account page via the Personal Information link. This would only be saved and used by us if we need to call you back following up on a support request, or for the robot to help identify your account with us when you call in from that number. If you already have a paid account with us, then we won't be calling your cell phone unless it had something to do with a support follow-up.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.