The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Here's one: How about supporting the west coast with as many hours as you do the east coast?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Here's one: How about supporting the west coast with as many hours as you do the east coast?

...because it's 10:45pm out here in LA-LA land, and in the middle of an e-letter I have almost ready to go, I have dragged a title block and a message block into position after the last message block in my existing email, and lo and behold, they have moved to the middle of my email. Complete with white-on-white text default for title block, and "Dear (Contact first name)" in the second in 10pt blue Georgia. 

One little problem...can't get either of those steaming turds to delete, edit, or move. They just lie there, waiting for my readers to step in them. I'm sure the person whose funder announcement follows them will be happy with the high quality of my e-letter.

I know I'm *always* happy with the high quality of CC's product, and especially, your evening service on the west coast. </snark>

(And my organization's head doesn't understand why I hate having the responsibility for these.)

I'm Kelley.

Contact me at 

(The last guy tried to do these for two years, then quit the operation entirely in disgust.) 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Here's one: How about supporting the west coast with as many hours as you do the east coast?

Hello @CaraR4 ,

I am sorry to hear that our support hours have not been convenient for you. Please, feel free to email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com to let us know when a good time to call you would be. We would like to help you in any way that we can.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured