Hi - If someone forwards their email, then their friends clicks "unsubscribe" will it unsubscribe th

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Hi - If someone forwards their email, then their friends clicks "unsubscribe" will it unsubscribe th

Hi - If someone forwards their email, then their friends clicks "unsubscribe" will it unsubscribe the original subscriber?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Hi - If someone forwards their email, then their friends clicks "unsubscribe" will it

Hello @SethH769,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! That is correct, we unfortunately do not have anyway to stop this, but if someone forwards an email and that person unsubscribes, the original person will be the one that appears as unsubscribed. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Hi - If someone forwards their email, then their friends clicks "unsubscribe" will it

Hello @SethH769,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! That is correct, we unfortunately do not have anyway to stop this, but if someone forwards an email and that person unsubscribes, the original person will be the one that appears as unsubscribed. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thank you so much for your reply. Good to know. Much appreciated.

Highlighted

Was looking for the same reply also.