Horizontal lines appearing between blocks in Outlook 2016; <div></div> in raw source

Highlighted
All Star
All Star

Re: Horizontal lines appearing between blocks in Outlook 2016; <div></div> in raw source

Hi - any luck with this? I'm still seeing them in outlook. It really has added so much time to building a newsletter the past year to fight with my template every month to get rid of as many lines as possible. It was never like that in years before. I've even started with fresh templates over the past year to see if that would help. I'm not kidding when I say I spend more time fighting with the blocks to get rid of these extra lines than I do putting together our newsletter. Bummer is our org uses outlook so although many of our guests won't see the problem, all of our org does. 

Highlighted

Re: Horizontal lines appearing between blocks in Outlook 2016; <div></div> in raw source

Hi @T.O 

I apologize you too are having this experience with your email campaigns! At this time there is not currently an update for this. We are however still in the process of troubleshooting this and have added you to our queue to be notified when it is resolved. Have you tried any of the previously shared workarounds? These workarounds being to: 

1. Match the Outer Background Color with the Inner Background Color.
  2. Merge multiple blocks into one if the line seems to appear at the bottom of a table.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Come on, ConstantContact! It's been more than a year since this was brought up and we are still experiencing this today. Please stop passing the buck to Outlook. This is clearly a ConstantContact issue that needs to be resolved by ConstantContact. Other emails don't have this issue in Outlook, so it is obviously a CC issue. Can someone pay attention to this? Please???