How Do I Add a Subject Line Using Mobile App

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

How Do I Add a Subject Line Using Mobile App

Hello Sir or Madam:
I've been a Constant Contact account holder for over 10 years.
Here is my question:
I just downloaded the Constant Contact Mobile App for my android mobile device.
I began creating an email on my mobile device, and I was impressed with the various components; however it seems impossible to add my own subject line - which would be the principal object that would show up when a person receives this emai in their inbox and they would see the subject line first; and right now the subject line of the email always defaults to "latest news for you etc"..
Is there any way for me to create a subject line in an email with my own text when I'm using the constant contact mobile app?
Please respond as soon as possible as I am beginning a massive campaign for my various businesses..
Kindest regards,
Michael Bayard - long time customer: constant contact.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

IMPORTANT: How Do I Add a Subject Line Using Mobile App?

Hello Sir or Madam:
I've been a Constant Contact account holder for over 10 years.
Here is my question:
I just downloaded the Constant Contact Mobile App for my android mobile device.
I began creating an email on my mobile device, and I was impressed with the various components; however it seems impossible to add my own subject line - which would be the principal object that would show up when a person receives this emai in their inbox and they would see the subject line first; and right now the subject line of the email always defaults to "latest news for you etc"..
Is there any way for me to create a subject line in an email with my own text when I'm using the constant contact mobile app?
Please respond as soon as possible as I am beginning a massive campaign for my various businesses..
Kindest regards,
Michael Bayard - long time customer: constant contact.
Highlighted

Re: How Do I Add a Subject Line Using Mobile App

Hey there @MichaelB952,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The subject line (and other header info) can be updated in the app's Schedule page of the campaign.

Once you've finished building your email, you'll tap the Schedule button, which will take you to a little page to confirm the header details (subject, from, reply, etc.) and select your lists and sendout timing.

You can find more information on scheduling via the app here.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured