How Do I delete users that have been deactivated and no longer work for our company

Participant

How Do I delete users that have been deactivated and no longer work for our company

I would like to delete users on our account that no longer work for our company.  Can you please inform me if there is a way.  If not, I would highly suggest you add this feature. I notice it has been an issue for several years. It would be a good feature to add.

1 REPLY 1

Hello @AshleyS3283 ,

Since the user roles essentially create a "separate" account for the Account Managers / Campaign Creators, the option to delete them isn't something that can be done. Deactivation will accomplish what you need - removing the old user's access to the main account, and will make it so they don't count towards your account's 10 user maximum.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.