How about we do an email campaign

RodneyS95
Regular Participant

How about we do an email campaign

How about we do an email campaign ? I got some new badges that keeps on collecting does anybody know a good site that I can go to and do a great email campaign without having to join a community without having to collect badges and jump through imaginary hoops 

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @RodneyS95

Thank you for reaching out to the community with your questions! I took a peek at your account and can see you are still in the process of getting everything started. I apologize for any confusion you may have with creating an email in your account. Here is an FAQ in our Help Center with step-by-step directions to help with creating your email. Once you have followed these steps in selecting a template you can then customize the text, colors, and images in the layout through our drag and drop system. When your email is set up the way you want it, the next step would be to preview and test your email. Once this is done and you’re satisfied with it, you would then schedule the email out to your contacts.  

We want to make sure that you have a positive experience with us and we are happy to help you with whatever questions you have about your account. In fact, the Community is one of the many ways you can find answers to your questions and reach out to our support teams. Here is a link to the different ways we can be reached. Our Help Center is also another helpful tool if you have any further questions about your account. 

With that being said, I'm sorry to hear you want to cancel your account with us. For your account security we do ask that you speak to our Billing Support team directly, as they are the ones to help with cancelling your account. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. These calls take a few minutes or less and there's no pressure to keep your account active if you do not wish to do so. Here's a link to the best hours and numbers to reach the Billing team at.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.