We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

How can I add a countdown clock in my email?

JoAnnR7
Occasional Participant

How can I add a countdown clock in my email?

I found a countdown clock and would like to add it to my email....How do I do it?

3 REPLIES 3
David__B
Employee

If the countdown clock is a gif image, you can take the image URL and insert it into your email. Just drag in an image block, click on it and hit edit, then plug in the image URL and it will appear in your email!

David B.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

is there a way other to include a counter that can be set rather then a static timer?

702 Donaldson Ave
San Antonio, TX 78201
Ph: 210.802.6417

Hello @RaymondN25 ,

At this time, there isn't a way to add a countdown timer with a set time in an email. One industry-wide practice that's become more commonplace is to not allow these sorts of live-update additions directly in emails (most email clients spam filter emails with these live aspects). With this in mind, you can still host such a countdown timer on your website, if you have it set up. You'd just need to link to the corresponding webpage with your timer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.