Solved! Go to Solution.
Updated: September 2017
With our new editor you have the option to turn your PDF to an email with just a few steps.
When you create an Email campaign from an imported PDF:
Once the template is created, you have full control to add more text content and further customize your branding. Keep in mind that sending an image-only email increases the likelihood you'll end up in the spam folder; make sure your Email campaign has a good image-to-text ratio by using headlines and adding text elements from the Build tab.
1. From the Home or Campaigns tab, click Create.
2. Click Email
3. In the top right corner Click "Import PDF to email".
Add a brief description for your PDF. (Optional) Change the name of your PDF.
If you do not have our new editor and are still using 2GE we have options for you as well.
While you cannot insert the PDF file directly into your email, the Library allows you to upload PDF documents that you can link to from within your emails.
To link to a PDF while editing an email in 2GE:
Another option would be to convert the pdf to an image file and insert it as the converted image. This option is viable with both editors.
When uploading a PDF into the Library you have an option to also create a PNG image of the first page of that PDF. The image can then be inserted into your email campaign.
4. Once you put the file in place your cursor over the PDF's thumbnail and click Create an Image.
5. Click Confirm to create the image. The image file is automatically added to the Library and won't be seen on the Upload To Library overlay.
6. Click Upload Files to finish uploading your PDF to the Library.
You can now use that PNG as an image in your email campaigns.