How do I associate email with individual survery responses.

SOLVED
Go to solution
JonathanP75
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I want to do a survey and enable responders to include their contact information for future follow up based on their responses.  I see no way to associate contact information with specific survey responses.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JonathanP75
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I just learned that the .csv download of complete results includes the individual responses including names.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JonathanP75
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I just learned that the .csv download of complete results includes the individual responses including names.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JonathanP75 ,

When you share your survey via an email sent through us, it's able to capture the email address of the contacts that opens the survey link and completes it. Surveys shared via other methods, such as through social media or on a website, won't be able to capture this info as we do not have ways of capturing those survey takers' emails. This information is included in your surveys' reporting pages by clicking the specific questions / response totals, and in exports.

You can also explicitly ask your survey respondents for their identifying info, which can be included as an open answer question, or series of open answer questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST