How do I included all Registration fields in Excel Spreadsheet

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

How do I included all Registration fields in Excel Spreadsheet

When I download the Excel registration list it only includes the fields below and not the 15 plus fields included on the registration form.  How can I download our registration list with all input fields included?  I only see the registrant's details and preferences when I receive a registration confirmation from the attendee.  If I can not get all info, I'll have to create the registration form in Jotform and not in Constant Contact.  Please let me know today by COB 4/24/2019

Reg StatusPay StatusLast NameFirst NameEmail AddressDate

Thanks,

Debbie

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: How do I included all Registration fields in Excel Spreadsheet

I found it.  The feature was in the dashboard under full report.

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Participating Solution Provider

Re: How do I included all Registration fields in Excel Spreadsheet

Hi CollaborationCouncil,

Here you will find the steps to exporting a Full Report to include the desired fields you wish to have included!

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 11.53.28 AM.png

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events
Tags (2)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Re: How do I included all Registration fields in Excel Spreadsheet

Hello @CollaborationCouncil,

I'm glad to hear that you found the full export option! If there's anything else that we can help with, please let us know. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.