How do I insert more than one image into a text box?

SharonH9582
Rookie

I would love to be able to insert multiple images in a text box at various places. I used to be able to do it with the old editor but with the new one, the only way I have figured out how to do it is chop up the text into multiple boxes and insert images next/above them. It's annoying and creates more work for me when I used to be able to do it easily. 

Top Answer
Frankie_P

At this time our text do only allow one image in it. Breaking up your text into multiple blocks is the workaround we suggest. We ask for additional comments and votes be left on the open idea for inserting multiple images in a text block. Our Product team regularly reviews our Feedback boards more than our Get Help area. Though we do not have a time estimate of if a feature like this will be available in the product, any updates will be posted there, not on this post. Voting and commenting on that post allows you to be notified of replies.

7 REPLIES 7
Frankie_P
0 Votes

At this time our text do only allow one image in it. Breaking up your text into multiple blocks is the workaround we suggest. We ask for additional comments and votes be left on the open idea for inserting multiple images in a text block. Our Product team regularly reviews our Feedback boards more than our Get Help area. Though we do not have a time estimate of if a feature like this will be available in the product, any updates will be posted there, not on this post. Voting and commenting on that post allows you to be notified of replies.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
CathayT
Brand Visionary

That's a feature that definitely needs to be added back in! Ridiculous not to be able to do that.

JustSeed
Campaign Collaborator

It is frustrating and time consuming. Please add it back

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @JustSeed,

Thank you for your feedback! I will gladly submit this over to our engineers for review. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
MandiS32
Campaign Collaborator

This is another upvote for this feature. It was requested almost two years ago!

ShelleyB302
Rookie
0 Votes

It is an allowable feature on.  Good reason to cancel Constant Contact.  I will be recommending cancellation to our team, as the multiple photos option is highly important to our outreach.

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @ShelleyB302

We apologize for any inconvenience caused from this feature not being available. We are still in the process of collecting feedback on this request. In fact we recommend sharing your want of this on the feedback thread dedicated to this feature requests. The more requests a feedback thread receives the higher of a priority it can be given by our Product Team.

Frankie.P

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST