How do I insert more than one image into a text box?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

How do I insert more than one image into a text box?

I would love to be able to insert multiple images in a text box at various places. I used to be able to do it with the old editor but with the new one, the only way I have figured out how to do it is chop up the text into multiple boxes and insert images next/above them. It's annoying and creates more work for me when I used to be able to do it easily. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: How do I insert more than one image into a text box?

Hi @SharonH9582 

Thank you for reaching out about your email campaign! I can understand how helpful it would be to insert more than one image in a text block. You are correct, this feature was not carried over from our older Legacy Newsletter Editor. At this time our text do only allow one image in it. Breaking up your text into multiple blocks is the workaround we suggest. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and have tracked this feature request in your account in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.