How do I make more space in the UX area of your app?

Frequent Participant

How do I make more space in the UX area of your app?

Hello,

I keep wanting to scroll so that I can see more of what might be hidden. Can you help me do that? See where the title of my newsletter is? I know it’s a silly name. It’s Pretend Newsletter. Then under that, it says Build, Images, Design. But the words are getting close to being cut off and I can't see what is above it. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 5.17.38 PM.png

Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Hello @AnneM56 ,

I went into your account and didn't see the UI oddities being shown in the screencap. Just so I have some more info for troubleshooting, can you please answer the following questions:

1. What device and browser are you using to currently view the email builder? Which versions for both? Are both the browser and device 100% up-to-date?
  2. Are you able to recreate this issue in other browsers, or in your current browser's incognito / private browsing mode?
  3. Does clearing your cache (not the passwords or cookies, just cached files) or disabling any of your browser's plugins / extensions alleviate the issue?
  4. What is the current zoom for your browser screen? Is it above or below 100%? Does changing it to 100% (CTRL 0 or CMD 0) alleviate the issue?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.