How do I report spam email that was sent me using Constant Contact?

MichaelF4754
Rookie
0 Votes

How do I report spam email that was sent me using Constant Contact?

3 REPLIES 3
user945922
Rookie
0 Votes

Anyone can report an email as spam. It can be as easy as clicking the "This is Spam" or "This is Junk" button in an email client. 

People can lodge a complaint to:

• Their internet service provider (ISP), which could result in your emails getting blocked.
  • Constant Contact's ISP.
  • The listed owner of the IP address the email was sent from.
  • Directly to us by calling or emailing Constant Contact.

The public can also report unsolicited email to third party reporting services, such as SpamCop, who will do the analysis and reporting for them.

MarketerL46352
Rookie
0 Votes
Wondering why you represent yourself as a CC employee…”directly to us”. Honestly, call your ISP?
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @MichaelF4754,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and I do apologize that you are receiving unwanted emails. So we can stop the account from doing this, please forward the email you received with a description to abuse(at)constantcontact(dot)com. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention!  

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST