How do I send tests of my Survey to my clients

SOLVED
Go to solution
HKJFF
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Help - posted this days ago on another person's question - as it was the same as mine - got an unneeded reply  badge and no answer.

I want to send my first completed survey -to my clients before publishing it - for their  approval and before changing the end date.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @HKJFF ,

It looks like that was posted in the Feedback boards yesterday as part of another person's feedback, not the Get Help boards. To answer your question, a survey's shareable URL is only generated after publishing, therefore it can't really be shared or sent to anyone without account owner or manager access till then. You can edit surveys after publishing, though if any of your testers submit responses, it may reduce what all can be edited.

For more info on editing survey pages

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @HKJFF ,

It looks like that was posted in the Feedback boards yesterday as part of another person's feedback, not the Get Help boards. To answer your question, a survey's shareable URL is only generated after publishing, therefore it can't really be shared or sent to anyone without account owner or manager access till then. You can edit surveys after publishing, though if any of your testers submit responses, it may reduce what all can be edited.

For more info on editing survey pages

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST