How do i export birthday fields

Highlighted
Real Estate

How do i export birthday fields

Good morning, I am trying to export my list of contacts to excel, when i choose the fields to export there is not an option to export the date of birth, but i already added dates to my contacts.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: How do i export birthday fields

Hello @FErnandaB9

To find your exported file, you can access the Activity page. When you're on the Contacts tab, you can find this page at the top of your screen.

Activity.png

Unfortunately, there is a known issue on our end that prevents exporting contacts' birthdays. Our engineers are working to resolve this as soon as possible. I apologize for the inconvenience. I can leave a case open for notification for you, once this is resolved. If you'd like that, please let me know.

Sara Lambert
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Highlighted
Advisor

If he creates a custom field in which to enter birthdates, and re-keys or uploads the data there, will that field appear as an option to select when he prepares an export?

Michael

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @mchristo

If the information is placed within a custom field, it will be available to export.  The birthday field can be used to create a Birthday or Anniversary campaign to be able to send out campaigns on a specific date for each contact.  If the birthday is solely within the custom field, this campaign type will not work properly. 

Highlighted
Advisor

Ok then. Please fix the standard-birthday-field-export problem asap.

Michael

Highlighted
Real Estate

Hello Sara,

Thanks for your reply i would really appreciate that, please let me know when it works properly so i will be able to export it as soon as possible.

Regards,

Fernanda.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hi @FErnandaB9

I have put in the request for you to be notified when this is resolved. 

If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know. 

Thanks, 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Please put me on the list to be included in that update.

Thank you!

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured