How do you add an image to your email icon?

SOLVED
Go to solution
LonestarADV
Rookie
0 Votes

Here is a screenshot showing what I am talking about. My image doesn't not show up when I send from Constant Contact. 

Thanks in advance!

Kayla

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LonestarADV ,

Unfortunately this isn't something we'd be able to control. Does the email address you're using already have an image associated with it in Gmail? You'll need to set up your email client to have an image associated with the address. Even then, some email clients may outright ignore it or not include it unless you're a safelisted addressee on the receiving end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LonestarADV ,

Unfortunately this isn't something we'd be able to control. Does the email address you're using already have an image associated with it in Gmail? You'll need to set up your email client to have an image associated with the address. Even then, some email clients may outright ignore it or not include it unless you're a safelisted addressee on the receiving end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST