How do you delete an address?

DougC98
Participant

How do you delete an address?

Why is this so hard? I want to delete some addresses from my list. How do I do that?

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @DougC98

I apologize for the experience you're having with your contacts! We would be more than happy to help you through the steps of deleting contacts from a list. You can deleted these contacts by opening the list you're working in, selecting the contacts you want to delete, and then choosing more actions at the top of the list. 

Delete contacts.png

Under more actions is the option where you can either remove the contact from this list or delete them from the account. Removing contacts from a list only removes them from this specific list. Here's a helpful FAQ we have with the directions listed there as well.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.