How do you permanently delete a campaign--how to empty Deleted folder?

Participant

How do you permanently delete a campaign--how to empty Deleted folder?

3 REPLIES 3

Hey there @CaroleM2549 ,

When you delete a campaign, it's sent to the Deleted folder so that you can keep your list of All Campaigns relatively clean depending on what you keep. However, the Deleted folder retains the emails regardless to ensure that if you need to to restore any, they're readily available. 

If desired, I can reach out to my higher level technical team to try and purge your Deleted folder, but ultimately this won't have any effect on how your campaigns are sorted.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Not Helpful.

The heading of this message is:  "How to permanently delete a campaign - how to empty Deleted folder" and you did not show us how to do that.  I want to use the name of a campaign I deleted. But, it won't let me because that campaign still exists in the Deleted folder.

Hello @SharylS75 ,

As I said in the earlier post, the only plausible way would be to have our higher level technical team try and eradicate them. In your case, it would likely be easier to just go in and edit the same of the old campaign, if you absolutely must use the same exact name for the new one.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.