How remove physical address from a virtual meeting?

Real Estate

How remove physical address from a virtual meeting?

We've moved this year's annual meeting from a physical location to a virtual teams meeting, however my calendar invite keeps including the physical address of the old meeting site, even though it takes you to a virtual site.  This is extremely confusing.  How can I correct this?  Have tried removing all the physical information but it keeps coming back.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Hello @Missyco51 ,

If you go into your Event's basics, switch it back over to a physical location, delete the physical address info in it, then switch back to online and save - does that fix the issue of the address showing up in invites and the ICS files?

If not, then the only other workaround at the moment would be to make the online event from scratch. This is something our devs are looking at as they continue work on the future overhaul of the event tool. I've made sure to track this known service request for you, so if and when there's update to it, the engineers will notify you.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.