The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

How to add SEO

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

How to add SEO

The system won't respond when I try to add SEO for an add-on.
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: How to add SEO

Hello @Dr_Leila_Edwards ,

When you try to add SEO, are you getting stuck on the page where you put in your website, or are you getting stuck at the point where you agree to payment? Would you be able to provide any screenshots or specific error messages you receive, or is it just perpetually loading / not doing anything?

It's possible it's a connectivity error, so you may try clearing your browser's cache or using Incognito / Private browsing to see if that let's you through. Otherwise you can call our phone support team, and they'll be able to work with you live to do some in-depth troubleshooting, or get it set up for you.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured