The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

How to add link to "Shop Now" Button

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted

Re: How to add link to "Shop Now" Button

I have tried to edit the linked text within a "button" over and over using the hyperlink text edit box, but the underline still remains. I've made sure the underline text is not checked both in the text edit tools and the hyperlink edit box. I'm at a loss.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

new link button placement where html button used to be in editor

Over the weekend CTCT did an update and now when I go to click the "html" button to edit the html content - instead I click the link button because the powers that be at CTCT decided to move the html button to the left and place a link button there instead.  Why? 

I have clicked the link button countless times today while trying to prepare one email.  I have 7 more to do but it's going to take me forever because I keep hitting the link button instead of the html button that used to be on the end.  I'm sure I'm just wasting my time...but it would be nice if you thought about the USER before you made changes - even the itty bitty ones like this.

linkbutton.png

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: new link button placement where html button used to be in editor

Come on.

Have you ever known their UI team to think at that level?
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: new link button placement where html button used to be in editor

Yeah because how dare they try and make something user friendly.

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured