How to create a email newsletter utilizing a landing page with domain and subdomain?

FirstNameL02708
Participant

How to create a email newsletter utilizing a landing page with domain and subdomain?

I am trying to upload a PDF from Canva that is a newsletter. So it will show an image of the front page and then have a clickable link that will take you to the rest of the newsletter via a landing page. Most everything I find is landing pages to create lists and that is all. Hope someone can help and I'll keep digging to try and find my answer as well.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @FirstNameL02708 ,

Would the current method of creating an email from your PDF not work for your needs? This will automatically generate an image of the first page, as well as provide links to your full PDF as hosted in the Library upon upload.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.