How to create bookmark & link in campaign

JodyT04
Participant

How to create bookmark & link in campaign

I would like to list topics at the top with bookmark links to each topic. I found some html to bookmark. How do I enter so it's the bookmark? Suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @JodyT04. It looks like you are using our third-generation editor to create your emails. At this time, this editor does not support these types of links. These are typically called anchor links and do not work when viewed on mobile devices and many email clients. I will submit your feedback about this request to our Product team.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
RuscombeMansion
Participant

Lack of ability to anchor links is an important lack of functionality. Many of us use Constant Contact to distribute newsletters and this is a real drawback. Can anything be done?

Hello @RuscombeMansion,

At this time, this editor does not support these types of links.  I will submit your feedback about this request to our Product team.

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.