How to delete contacts that havent opened emails in last few months

SOLVED
Go to solution
Occasional Participant

How to delete contacts that havent opened emails in last few months

How to I delete contacts that are sent my emails weekly, but haven't opened my emails for months after initially signing up to receive them? 

Out of 700 emails sent only about 250 ever open them every week.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for reaching out to the Community with your feedback and questions on creating a cumulative did not open report! As mentioned in previous responses by other Constant Contact employees, we have recently added a Contacts Segments feature to help with creating a Did Not Open list. This tool allows you to create a list that did not open report of contacts for the last 90 days or over your last 500 campaignsPlease continue to share any further feedback on creating a cumulative did not open reports in our feedback section of the Community.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

152 REPLIES 152