The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

How to edit sign up thank you response

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

How to edit sign up thank you response

I would like to edit the Thank you response message  page on my website after a subscriber signs up .

We do not want this current one "Thank you for your subscription to our Newsletter."

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: How to edit sign up thank you response

Hello @CatherineE47834 ,

Are you currently using one of our inline or pop up forms? At the moment the thank you responses for those form types are as basic and straightforward as possible for the sake of plugging in easily. With that said it is something that's been requested before, so I'll go ahead and get the feature request attached to your case and submitted to the engineers. If and when they have an update, they'll make sure to reach out to you.

In the meantime, the best workaround would be to use a landing page sign up form. If you're good with coding and working in your website, you could potentially develop your own with some assistance from our Developer team.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured