How to edit the By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: blurb

GeraldT487
Rookie
0 Votes

I need to edit the last part of the email inline form so my personal name is not on my company email form.  Please help

"By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: (I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE MY PERSONAL NAME HERE TO MY COMPANY NAME) You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe.....""

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @GeraldT487 ,

Normally, you'd just go to your My Account page, and edit the name of your organization. However, it looks like you're on a partner-billed and moderated account, so you won't be able to make those kinds of updates. Whichever service you used to create an account with us, should be able to update your account info for you. If you're having trouble figuring out which service that was, you'll need to call our general support so they can get you over to our Partner support team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
GeraldT487
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you William - This issue is exactly as you have determined and my support request is being forwarded to the Partner Support Program at 1-855-854-8609.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST