The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

How to embed Google Calendar in website using HTML

Highlighted

How to embed Google Calendar in website using HTML

I have seen other posts about the Google Calendar but they did not help.  

I want to use Google Calendar's HTML to embed the calendar as a link in our website.  Using the web link does not work the way I want it to, so I don't want to use the link method.

I am new here, just working with a free account to get the feel of it.We are a senior Social Club and a lot of our club activities are free and repeated at regular intervals, such as weekly, bi-weekly or monthly so I do not want to create new individual events in Constant Contact as it would be way too time-consuming.

We used the Google Calendar html method to embed this on our existing website (which I am looking to move to a new website builder).

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: How to embed Google Calendar in website using HTML

Hello @LynnH0591 ,

We're to see you're utilizing the trial period as much as possible, and exploring both the website and online marketing portions. At this time, it doesn't appears that embedding HTML like that in either the custom code editor or regular email editor is possible. The best workaround is going to be linking (via image, text, or button) to whichever webpage already has the calendar embedded in it. Another possible option is to have a document or image with the calendar and/or the events throughout that month listed.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured