How to get the monthly newsletter to new subscribers

SOLVED
Go to solution
KellyD615
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to constant contact bur so far really been enjoying it. Me and my employer just sent out our first monthly newsletter on the first!

Here's my question, if we send it out the first of every month, and say someone new signs up on... the 3rd. Is there an automated way for them to get that month's newsletter or would we have to do so manually?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KellyD615 ,

While you could potentially edit your welcome email or make a new automation series every month for this sole purpose of doing this automatically, it'd be much simpler to use either the Quicksend or Resend to New Contacts manual functions available.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KellyD615 ,

While you could potentially edit your welcome email or make a new automation series every month for this sole purpose of doing this automatically, it'd be much simpler to use either the Quicksend or Resend to New Contacts manual functions available.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST