How to give title or change title of a campaign

SOLVED
Go to solution
BrendaW965
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

After going round and round I cannot figure out how to give a title to a social media post or how to change its name from the campaign list. Please help. I know I have done it before.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Correct, once the social post has actually gone through, you should be able to click its name on its reporting page and change the name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BrendaW965 ,

If your social post is still in draft and hasn't been scheduled / posted, then it'll just remain an untitled campaign. Once posted, its name will reflect the first several words of the post.

William A
CFCNBTX
Rookie
0 Votes

I'm having a similar problem with renaming a social media post.  (Also, there aren't any words in my social media post, just a picture, so I'm not sure what would be pulled into the name.)  I have scheduled it to post tomorrow but I'm still unable to change the name from Untitled Campaign while it's in Scheduled status.  Will I be able to change the name after it's posted? 

William_A
Administrator

Correct, once the social post has actually gone through, you should be able to click its name on its reporting page and change the name.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST