How to make the email look like a regular email?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

How to make the email look like a regular email?

I would like to send an email that doesn't look like a "mass email".  so - no borders or colors, just plain text plain white .  is this possible with constant contact?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: How to make the email look like a regular email?

Hi @AmyD5564 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about your emails! Have you tried our blank template? This template allows you to create an email on a template with a plain white email and no extra designs or borders automatically included.

2020-02-25_16-14-52.png

Does this template help?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi, Frankie -

Thanks for your reply.  

I don't think they blank template will work, because it really isn't blank : )

I can't figure out how to get a text box to go in and when I delete the picture header, I am still left with a gray stripe across the top.  Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Amy

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I doubled clicked on the "text" box in the email builder to get the text.  but that still leaves the gray on either side of the box where the text goes.  any way to get rid of that box?

Highlighted

Hi @AmyD5564 

The blank template automatically comes with an image block in it as a space filler. This can however be deleted and replaced with a text block. You can insert a text block through our click and drag process, or even double-clicking on the text block. Double-clicking on a text block will automatically add it to the bottom of your email. With that said, I would also suggest updating the color for both the “Buttons & Dividers” and “Outer Background” under your email's Design tab to white. Doing this will remove any remaining borders.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured