How to place credit below a picture

MaxineP4
Occasional Participant

How to place credit below a picture

4 REPLIES 4
MaxineP4
Occasional Participant

Forgot to ask about it this morning.  I’m working from home these days.  Ashley was VERY helpful and patient.

Hello @MaxineP4 ,

When you say credit, are you referring to just adding some basic text beneath an image? Whenever you drag a text block to an image, you can have the pink line setup so the block will attach itself below or to the side of a specific image, depending on your column / row setup. We also have several layouts that are built for such image-caption setups.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
MaxineP4
Occasional Participant

I have worked to get the credit under the picture.  It is there in the box but the box goes all the way across the page.  I tried to make the box smaller but the rest of the box wouldn't erase so the space between text lines is very wide.  I looked for boxes that would work for a picture and credit but I didnt recognize any.  When I began using the new format I just tried to make it work.  If there is a definite procedure to follow, where would I find those directions?  I am Mary and I work for Maxine.  Thank you for assisting us.  

Hello @MaxineP4,

Please take a look at our helpful article here that will guide you in adding and arranging layouts to fit the style of text and pictures that you need. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.