How to reduce the suspended emails reason is video watching

SOLVED
Go to solution
user507367
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Hi Constant contact team:

I have high bounce rate (40%), and the majority of these bounced email is because suspended watch video, I didn't attach any video in my email, I only add a landing page to register their interest, and linked in account facebook social media link.

pls advise how to reduce the suspended email. thanks!

Forest

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @user507367. The "watch video" link you are seeing next to the suspended contacts in your reporting links to a video explaining what suspended bounces are. Due to the large number of bounces you have, it's best to contact our Delivery team who can review these contacts and unsuspend them for you.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @user507367. The "watch video" link you are seeing next to the suspended contacts in your reporting links to a video explaining what suspended bounces are. Due to the large number of bounces you have, it's best to contact our Delivery team who can review these contacts and unsuspend them for you.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST