We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

How to send someone else's flyer to my contacts

DennisA61
Participant

How to send someone else's flyer to my contacts

I have an email of a flyer someone else created in contact contacts. Is there a way to send out to my constant contacts?

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @DennisA61 if you have a PDF or image version of the flyer you would like to send it can easily be added into a campaign in your account. On the other hand, if you want this campaign to be editable in your account you will either have to recreate the email yourself, or have this email campaign be moved over by our Support through our Campaign Copy service. Please keep in mind this service does come at a one time fee starting at $79.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.