How to set up hosting for my new email address?

SOLVED
Go to solution
FirstNameL79947
Rookie
0 Votes

I have a shopify store and find that they don't provide hosting! Anyway, I signed up for Constant Contact and added my new email address and they said they would send a verification email to that email. I think they think this email address is already hosted somewhere else... but it isn't. I'm here to get hosting for this e-mail address. Can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @FirstNameL79947 ,

You won't be able to verify an address (and thus use it for sending emails) for your Constant Contact account until it actually exists. I'd advise checking out this article on generating a business email using Google through our system. Once the email exists, then you'll need to call our general support so they can confirm security permissions, and manually override the email verification.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @FirstNameL79947 ,

You won't be able to verify an address (and thus use it for sending emails) for your Constant Contact account until it actually exists. I'd advise checking out this article on generating a business email using Google through our system. Once the email exists, then you'll need to call our general support so they can confirm security permissions, and manually override the email verification.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST