The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

How to share an email???

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

How to share an email???

Help! I've been a CC client for years but with this 'newer' version, I can't figure out how a recipient of my emails can share the message. I read the 'Help' section telling me to use the social media icons, but I'm really not clear on the configurations. When setting up the icons, I get 2 options, and I'm not sure which one I should complete. Then, am I putting in MY social media URL's for the social media icon links? I'm sure it's very simple and I'm overthinking it.  Thanks!!!

Joanne

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: How to share an email???

Hello @CherylH867 ,

If you're trying to set it up to redirect to your pages, then you'll want to include the URL's for your social media.

If you're trying to set it up so your contacts can share an email you've sent, then you can simply switch to that option when editing the social media button block.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured