How to tell what campaigns a contact has been sent

SOLVED
Go to solution
RobertS8463
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Is there a way to click on a contact and see what email campaigns they have been sent?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amber_L
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @RobertS8463 ,

You can easily view that by going to your Contacts tab and searching for that contact. You can then click on that contact's email address to bring up their Contact Details. At the top of that page you'll see an Engagement tab and it will display all of the emails they've been sent on the right! 

If you have additional questions about this process, please feel free to let us know. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Amber_L
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @RobertS8463 ,

You can easily view that by going to your Contacts tab and searching for that contact. You can then click on that contact's email address to bring up their Contact Details. At the top of that page you'll see an Engagement tab and it will display all of the emails they've been sent on the right! 

If you have additional questions about this process, please feel free to let us know. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST