How to track Constant Contact's User's Signup Email Form by Google Tag Manager

Jobs_of_Hope
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

I have encountered some difficulties in tracking the users' signing up newsletter by Google Tag Manager.

Here are the steps I take:

Step_1: I created the user's signing-up newsletter form via Constant Contact. Looks like 👇

截屏2022-10-25 下午6.16.55.png

Step_2: I was trying to track the successful submission behavior by Google Tag Manager. (Submit by clicking 'Subscribe')

Step_3: However, this form is an iframe provided by Constant Contact, which cannot be detected by Google Tag Manager.

截屏2022-10-25 下午6.20.57.png

So, is there any way I can track this form submission by Google Tag Manager? Thanks!!!!!

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @Jobs_of_Hope ,

We'd have no insight regarding outside tools and systems interacting with the sign up form you've installed on your site. We'd advise reaching out to Google's support or your website host's support for further assistance or insight on this.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Jobs_of_Hope ,

We'd have no insight regarding outside tools and systems interacting with the sign up form you've installed on your site. We'd advise reaching out to Google's support or your website host's support for further assistance or insight on this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST