How to update Billing and Contact email addresses

Participant

How to update Billing and Contact email addresses

I used wrong email address when signed up.

I want to update it to my new address "meghaskitchenpro" (Verified address)

I am not able to follow the Community solutions to update the Billing and the Contacts email, as the screenshot does not match the instructions.

Please update my email address to "meghaskitchenpro" (Verified address) and delete the old address "novdec2018"

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello @MilindK0,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize but for security reasons I won't be able to update that information on here for you. Please take a look at these two article to see how to update your billing and account email address. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

I was able to update the Contact Email address by following the instructions but the instructions for billing email update does not match the screenshot.

1) I need to update the billing email

2) delete old email

Hello @MilindK0,

To change the billing email address start by clicking on your name in the top right hand corner, select My Account, and then select Edit Billing Address. All of those steps are listing here as well. To delete the email address you don't want, please click here to see how to Remove a Verified Email Address. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.