How to weed out dead leads

SOLVED
Go to solution
HeidiH39
Rookie
0 Votes

We would like to clear up our lists and weed out dead leads.  What is the best way of going about doing so?  Can you send a tutorial on this?  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @HeidiH39 , 

There are a few good ways to remove inactive contacts from your account. I would first recommend managing your bounced emails, if you have not been doing so. This is a great way to get rid of contacts who are bouncing back when you send your campaigns. 

I would also recommend running a segment of contacts who haven't engaged with your campaigns in a specific timeframe, which you can set based on what timeframe works best for you. With segments, you can figure out which contacts haven't opened or clicked on your campaigns within the timeframe you set, and remove them as you see fit. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @HeidiH39 , 

There are a few good ways to remove inactive contacts from your account. I would first recommend managing your bounced emails, if you have not been doing so. This is a great way to get rid of contacts who are bouncing back when you send your campaigns. 

I would also recommend running a segment of contacts who haven't engaged with your campaigns in a specific timeframe, which you can set based on what timeframe works best for you. With segments, you can figure out which contacts haven't opened or clicked on your campaigns within the timeframe you set, and remove them as you see fit. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST