The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Hyperlink image to a survey

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hyperlink image to a survey

I am trying to use an image that was designed in Photoshop and have it hyperlinked to a survey form for employee award nominations.  What is the easiest method for doing this?

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Hyperlink image to a survey

Hi @ElizabethM2305 

Are you looking to connect an image to a survey through PhotoShop or add an image into an email campaign and connect it to a survey in our system? Having this clarification is helpful to have! The good news is if you are apart of our Email Plus plan you can create a survey campaign. Once this survey is activated you can then create an email invitation with your desired image. If you are linking an image to your survey outside of our system the URL for your survey is also available. Please keep in mind, though, that anyone who responds to your survey through the URL will show up as anonymous in your reporting.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured